Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 3, 2011

Coning - All The Cool Kids Are Doing It!

Before I begin, I would like to thank James Neumann for this new look. So sleek. So classy.

I first became aware of coning in mid-July when I, an innocent Chick-Fil-A employee, was coned. I thought it was hilarious despite being the victim.

To start off, here is a classic coning attack:


Here's why coning doesn't bother me:

1) You've already paid for the ice cream, what you do with it is up to you.
2) It doesn't harm the employee in any way.
3) It's funny.

Unfortunately, not everyone shares my opinion:


Someone takes being manager of a McDonalds a little too seriously...

On the other hand, there is a less popular drive-through prank which was featured on tosh.o which is pretty annoying (but still a little funny).

I present to you "Fire In The Hole"



Just make sure you cover your license plate kids because this offense can get you arrested.
It might just be me, but I would rather be arrested for a more important cause... like jaywalking.

1 comment:

  1. Very insightful. I think I'm going to attempt these very soon. Thanks for the advice alangley!

    ReplyDelete